Thursday, March 23, 2006

In Germany...

I was in Germany last week. First I flew to Stutgart. Since the plane was at 5.25, and I live a little(!) outside the city, I took the 11pm bus from home to the city and 12pm bus to the airport and slept there. I was able to sleep so deep that I nearly missed the plane if it hadn't become so crowded and noisy.
The first day we shopeed, went around the city with my aunt and she caressed with buying two nice black swets in H&M.
The next day we took the train to Tubingen where my sweety cousin lives... It was so nice to be there with them. At first it was cold than we walked under the warm sun and it started to snow! Well I found a red baloon and a black head band and a small plastic ladybird (uğurböceği). Bring me luck ladybird :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home