Monday, September 10, 2007

i admire

I admire people who have time to do all the things they wish to do!
I admire people who travel when they wish to!
I admire people who take lots of pictures and find time to take a good look in all!
I admire people who update their blogs everyday or very frequently!
I admire the ones who can write all their ideas in a short time!
I admire those who turn their writings into some kind of sharable text!
I admire those, more, who publish their writings!
I admire journalists who can create news everyday!
I admire writers who write all ideas and dreams on their minds!
I admire those, more, who can edit the photos they took!
I admire all anthropologists who observe and write notes to not to forget!
I admire those anthropologists who make academic publications even more!
I admire those, who spend each day more time, to love those that they love!
I admire those who read lots of books!
I admire the readers who can buy first copies of the books they wish to read!
I admire people who watch all new movies of their interests!
I really very much admire people, who can do all these and still find time to sleep, to swim or do other sports, go to purposeless walks, watch documentary films on tv, eat good food, cook good food.... Who can live as they wish are the ones I really admire!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home