Saturday, March 25, 2006

Hey I managed to do it this time! With Picasa... Hope I succeed.
Well this photo was taken when I was in Tubingen with my aunt... Tubingen is a great town, it was so beautiful in summer. With all those flowers and everything. It is a nice city in winter too. We enjoyed the sun, cold and snow the same day in March... The coffee house worker gave me a pill for milk allergy but still I had problems with my stomach because of the nice mint coffeee I drank. We ate something between a pizza and pan cake. What was the name? I am really not sure. But it was delicious and it was interesting that the waitress forced us not to buy three pieces for three people: He said their portions are too big and he doesn't like to throw it when we wouldn't be able to eat it all. I mean you can not find many who will save you the money to not to waste! Posted by Picasa