Saturday, July 08, 2006

Dragonfly, Butterfly and the dog


Well its been a long time since I wrote to my blog. Well this time I didn't meet my cousin to restart :) Just had the time... because I have quitted my job... Now I have the time to follow a fly and try to catch a nice pic. Well actually I have a time to look around at all, after playing the three monkeys for so long...


Butterflies have all my life been so important and beatiful creatures. To me they are the symbols of wisdom, freedom, and hope... They represent the good things that people will realise after the spreading of all evil from Pandora's box...


Check this pic from the front. It is crying to us! Remember... the evil is there and the good is there too!!! Just find it in your hearth.

And this dog seemed to me like crying for what he sees! The night life and the bazaar of Bodrum...
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home